Trim Soy Candles
You'll be a goner from the first whiff...
Trim, is an eco-friendly candle, hand poured in small batches and
made with all natural, 100% American grown soy wax, cotton wicks,
and select oils. Every step of their candle making process is done by hand, from
cutting the wine bottles, to pouring the wax, to printing and applying
the labels, to stamping the dust covers with each scent name.
FRASIER FIR: This sweet, crisp, woodsy fragrance makes you feel as though you are walking through a winter forest.
WINTER BIRCH: Reminiscent of sitting by a warm fireplace, this holiday scent has notes of cinnamon, mulling spices, vetiver and orange.
FIG & RHUBARB: A sugary scent mixed with the sweetness of fresh figs and tart rhubarb, with notes of vanilla and plum.
Candle size: 11 oz (container size = 3.3" w x 4.25" h)
Burn time: 60-80 hrs
- Trim the wick to ¼" before lighting and before each use.
- Allow the wax to melt entirely across the top for an even burn.
- Make sure the candle has had time to cool before handling.
- Discontinue use when there is less than ¼" of wax left.
- Always burn within sight and on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, children and pets.
- Handle cut glass with care as the edges may be rough.