- Fill out the following form: New Retailer Info/Contact Form
- We will send you an "account activation" email, where you can create a password to shop our Wholesale Online Store
- Or you may email your order to us at: email@example.com
PROOF OF SALES PERMIT
Retailers must show proof of valid sales permit ID for resale purposes.
First Order: $500.
- Must be prepaid with a major credit card.
- We require that a company credit card be provided for the initial order and until we are able to establish credit for you.
- Online orders for wholesale customers must be paid by credit card, unless other terms have already been established.
- If you have submitted your credit card to be on file your card will be charged on day of shipment.
- We do not offer terms unless there is consistent business with an account, not just seasonal. Payment of Net 30 terms is only accepted by company check (backed by a valid credit card). No credit card payments will be accepted for Net 30. Any negotiated payment terms may be revoked for accounts who have a chronic slow payment history.
Past Due Invoices:
- Past due invoices will accrue interest of 1.5% per month until paid, and to be held liable for any legal or collection agency expenses incurred in the event that their involvement is required to collect money owed. We reserve the right to charge your card if your account is past due.
- Returned checks will be subject to $30 fee.
Most domestic and international orders ship via standard United States Postal Service (USPS) unless otherwise requested. Please contact us if you need your shipment expedited or if you have a UPS / Fedex account number you would like us to use.
Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs including international custom duties, VATs or import taxes. Every country has its own laws and regulations. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. You will be responsible for those additional costs if it may occur.
All customs forms will be labeled "merchandise" and show the actual price paid. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Emerson & Oliver is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices. Contact your local customs office for details.
TURN AROUND TIMES
Please allow 10-14 day minimum for order process. This does not include transit time. Turnaround is dependent on quantity and type of products ordered. Please note that your order is shipped out asap and in some case that can be as soon as a few days of ordering, but it's not to be expected. If you need your order by a certain date please contact us.
Please be aware that during promotional periods and holidays, lead times may increase due to the volume of orders we receive.
You must be the owner of a brick & mortar store or e-commerce site to purchase at wholesale pricing. Emerson & Oliver can only be sold through approved channels such as your store (web or brick & mortar). No third party sites are approved for resale (i.e. Ebay, auction or similar sites).
DAMAGES AND SHORTAGES
No order may be cancelled without prior permission from Emerson & Oliver. All claims for shortages or defects must be submitted in writing within 5 days of receipt.
Emerson & Oliver has a 100% product guarantee policy. Any damaged merchandise may be returned for replacement. Claims must be submitted within 5 days of receipt unless under special circumstances. Special circumstances are decided at the discretion of Emerson & Oliver.
Refused shipments and order cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee. You will be responsible for shipping costs incurred by Emerson & Oliver.
Emerson & Oliver LLC reserves the right to make changes to its policies and procedure at anytime. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Placing a Wholesale Order with Emerson & Oliver indicates that you have read, understand and accept the conditions outlined in this Wholesale Policy.